Welcome to Nagel’s Bagels. Our services and products are provided subject to the following terms and conditions. By using the website, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions. The website is owned and operated by Nagel’s Bagels.
License and Website Access
We grant you a limited, revocable license to access and make personal use of the website as our customer. However, you are not permitted to:
- Reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell or otherwise exploit the website or any product image, product listing, product description, price, page layout, page design, trade dress, trademark, logo or other content (“Website Content”) for any commercial purpose, except as expressly provided;
- Use a robot, spider or data mining or extraction tool or process to monitor, extract or copy Website Content (except in the operation or use of internet “search engines,” hit counters or similar technology);
- Use any meta tags, search terms, key terms, or the like that contain the website’s name or trademarks used on the website;
- Engage in any activity that interferes with the website or another user’s ability to use the website;
- Modify, create derivative works from, reverse engineer, decompile or disassemble any technology used to provide the website and the services offered on the website; or
- Any use of the website or Website Content that is not expressly authorized herein is prohibited and immediately terminates the license granted herein.
Limitation of Liability
We do not accept responsibility that the website, its servers, or e-mail sent from the website are free of viruses or other harmful components. We will not be liable for any damages of any kind arising from the use of the website, including, but not limited to direct, indirect, incidental, punitive or consequential damages. Certain laws do not allow limitations as contained in this clause. If these laws apply, some or all of the above limitations may not apply to you and you might have additional rights.
II. Terms of Sale
These Terms of Sale apply to all offers made by Nagel’s Bagels, all purchases and orders placed by you and all agreements concluded between us in relation to the products and services offered on this website.
We are not liable for any financial damage (including but not limited to the cost of any replacement purchase) that may occur because of non-timely arrival or any lack of availability or conformity of the product.
By placing an order with Nagel’s Bagels, you agree that the Federal Arbitration Act, applicable federal law, and the laws of the state of Georgia, without regard to principles of conflict of laws, will govern these Terms and Conditions and any dispute of any sort that might arise between you and Nagel’s Bagels.
If any of the terms or conditions herein shall be deemed invalid, void, or for any reason unenforceable, that term or condition shall be deemed severable and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining term or condition.